no paperwork

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
when i bought my blaster back in i belive spring didnt have papers bought it from a lil machine shop guy said he'd talk to guy who traded it in. never heard anything i wanna register it for the simple fact that the one day i ride 100yards to my friends house i dont get hassled what should i do

Get the guy that you bought it from to write you a bill of sale. Have him write the serial # on it and have him sign it. Then take that into your local place to register it and you'll probably have to fill out a form so they can issue you a title for it.

ok the guy i bought it from or the original owner? cause the guy i bought from didnt loose title the original owner did my dad said the original owner would have to file for a lost registration just sucks cause my friend was out on the lake tearing it up with his sh*t registered and mine sat at home

my dads just being a dick and wont do sh*t this gets me so pissed once my mom gets home ill get her on my side and get his ass in check

eh maybe but it was never reigisterd or anything so he said we have to get the original owner to sign a bill or sale or to file lost registration

no thats not true. well in california its not. they understand that people lose stuff like titles, and not everyone gets a bill of sale.

im going to try and reg my crf 50 and pit bike this week. neither have titles and i dont have a bill or sale. my pit bike was built from the ground up, so it doesnt even have a vin.

im going to have to apply for a vin for mine and then apply for a lost title for the crf 50. all they do is make sure its not stolen but running threw the SVS (stolen vehicle system) if it comes back clear, your good to go.

ok will try but than i told my dad id pay to register but f*ck how much is insurance? ill go as cheap as possible

ok so since im not the original owner i need the original owner to sign and write down the vin or can i just go to dmv with the vin and try to apply for papers? what all do i need

ok so i need a bill of sale, a title( so ill have to file for a lost), proof of ownership,sales tax payment or exemption (?), idenity and date of birth
HOW MANY PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE THEIR BLASTERS REGISTERED?

You dont have to have insurance on an off highway vehicle...I am sure you can put insurance on it if it gets stolen or totaled but you should not be required to have insurance.