no lube at the dmv

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
went and registered my truck today... what ajoke.. first you get there and have to stand in line and when your called the guy asks you what you need, and asks you if you have all forms filled out and id, than gives you a number.. than you sit back down and wait for your number to be called... 2 min to fill out the resistration form.. 7 minutes standing in line, and another 10 to be called... 3 minutes at the counter.. and $171 fkin bucks to register my truck!!! had to pay extra for b class plates since its in the 6k-10k pound rating.. i remeber when you could register by the weight you planned to haul with the truck so it only cost me 45 for a class instead of 65 for b class.... so 171 bucks for a500$ truck

:(

haha damn that sux, when i went up for my perm a wile back i waited like 2hours just go to go and take the test f*ck that haha ..

haha damn that sux, when i went up for my perm a wile back i waited like 2hours just go to go and take the test f*ck that haha ..

exactly!!! they have changed the way you get called three times.. they just need to go back to you walk in the door , fill out your stuff... and stand in line tell its your turn

Oh the joys of the Dmv. Here in Va the Dmv is like a effed up form of Bingo. They call out G137 and you get excited and look down and realize your G150 and the next number called will be a D something or whatever. Waste of time way worse on time then your trip 4ce. Lots of bs to overpay them to have your $500 truck be legal.

Oh the joys of the Dmv. Here in Va the Dmv is like a effed up form of Bingo. They call out G137 and you get excited and look down and realize your G150 and the next number called will be a D something or whatever. Waste of time way worse on time then your trip 4ce. Lots of bs to overpay them to have your $500 truck be legal.

exactly!!! i have sat there for 3 hours before to register stuff.. i should get like buy 5 get one free registrations with the dmv since i normally have 4-8 diff rides a year ( i get bored) so ipayed 500 for the truck, 40 for the tires. 10 for my straight pipe exhaust, 15 for heater hoses, 45 for tune up, and 171 to register it.. for some reason maintanince should cost more than not gettin pulled over for non registration lol

Hours of time wasted and even funnier well not funny but sad is the fact that they have 10-15 windows and they run it like Walmart with 3 people between those windows.

haha yea one time i went with my bro to get out the house.... lets just say i wish i wouldve stayed home then to ride in his nice eclipse lol

oh 195 you know all about it down your way. Richmond Dmv was freaky. 25 lines of sh*t going on. They give you a number and you go sit down and the guy next to you is dusty hes been there so long lol

Thats liberal unions for you. They have to work that slow. If they work fast or theres no line that state will realize they dont need 7 people to do the job of 2 people and fire them. Thats why the big 3 are in the position they are in..... well part of the reason..

been going to the dmv for almost 20 years now and at no time was it ever fast regardless of government. at no time was anyone in a rush regardless of government. at no time was anyone in there rushed through theyre psycho bingo roll call system to go give them money so you can drive legally. doesnt matter about whose in charge the Dmv is still run by the govt so its screwed up too

oh yeah, with ours in nc, if you don't get there at 8 right when they open, you are going to wait, we have a lot of mexicans in nc, and trust me they are there everyday, went to register my bike, in april, got there right when they opened and still had to wait 30 min, 3 windows, 4 people, 1 working!
(no offense to mexicans)