no low end

Sauce440

Apr 5, 2013
Michigan
alright,sooo a couple weeks ago I went racing and when I got back I power washed my blaster and after I started it up and it was boggy so I thought I just got water in it so I ran it up and down the road to try to burn it out,after about 5 times it started to get better so I parked it. this weekend I finally got it back out and went riding at a gravel pit with my friend. it was doing the same thing it was doing after I power washed it. I put 28mm pwk and got the jetting just right on it. now it seems like its getting way to much gas and it just boggy and not making any power on the low end. I can hold it wide open and it wont rev out the gears but if I ease on the throttle it wont bog. its almost like a rev limiter.

alright,sooo a couple weeks ago I went racing and when I got back I power washed my blaster and after I started it up and it was boggy so I thought I just got water in it so I ran it up and down the road to try to burn it out,after about 5 times it started to get better so I parked it. this weekend I finally got it back out and went riding at a gravel pit with my friend. it was doing the same thing it was doing after I power washed it. I put 28mm pwk and got the jetting just right on it. now it seems like its getting way to much gas and it just boggy and not making any power on the low end. I can hold it wide open and it wont rev out the gears but if I ease on the throttle it wont bog. its almost like a rev limiter.

I fear that you may not have the jetting anywhere close if it is bogging.

Did you plug chop after fitting the PJ?

only the float height, airscrew/pilot jet and possibly the needle setting should effect low to mid throttle

start with this........
http://www.blasterforum.com/carburetor-138/float-heights-how-adjust-them-50565/

then...
http://www.blasterforum.com/carburetor-138/adjusting-your-airscrew-pilot-jet-51060/

btw...i adjust my airscrew almost every ride depending on the temps and humidty, it only takes a few minutes to warm it up, give it 1/8th turns either way till it idles the highest, then re-adjust the idle screw to desired idle rpms.

cleaned the carb,all the jets are right,checked my gas,compression,odds and ends still don't run right. my dad said my stator might be shot...what now?