New, white fenders?

TORKER

Mar 2, 2009
Hi there guys. Does anyone knows where can I get a set of OEM, white front and rear fenders for a 2004 Blaster?
Anyone have these in stock? Front white fenders show "discontinued" and most places I've called have said they can't get them, so I'm looking to see if anyone on here knows who have OEM fenders in stock. Rears are easier to find, but fronts are proving a bit hard to find. Will NOT use Maiers, only want OEM's.
Already tried my local dealer, them, off course, were of no help, saying they can't get them. Called a bunch of places, no luck.
I honestly can't believe that with so many blasters still running out there Yamaha would leave us hanging like that, without parts, after being made without change for so many years. I thought that they made parts for bikes 20 years after stopping production. I mean, I can still get rear OEM fenders for my 1985 TRI-Z 250, a trike that was made for 2 years. Why not a blaster that was made for some 18 years???

Please help me restore my bike with OEM stuff. If you know a place that has them, please, post here or PM me.
Thanks.

TORKER.

Hi there guys. Does anyone knows where can I get a set of OEM, white front and rear fenders for a 2004 Blaster?
Anyone have these in stock? Front white fenders show "discontinued" and most places I've called have said they can't get them, so I'm looking to see if anyone on here knows who have OEM fenders in stock. Rears are easier to find, but fronts are proving a bit hard to find. Will NOT use Maiers, only want OEM's.
Already tried my local dealer, them, off course, were of no help, saying they can't get them. Called a bunch of places, no luck.
I honestly can't believe that with so many blasters still running out there Yamaha would leave us hanging like that, without parts, after being made without change for so many years. I thought that they made parts for bikes 20 years after stopping production. I mean, I can still get rear OEM fenders for my 1985 TRI-Z 250, a trike that was made for 2 years. Why not a blaster that was made for some 18 years???

Please help me restore my bike with OEM stuff. If you know a place that has them, please, post here or PM me.
Thanks.

TORKER.

found a left front one on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-Yamaha-Front-Fender-2XJ-W2151-00-

and Mr. cycles has the right and rear in stock. http://www.mrcycles.com/oemparts/a/yam/5003891df870021f60a09f2a/front-fender
http://www.mrcycles.com/oemparts/a/yam/5003891df870021f60a09f2b/rear-fender

Funny you say this because just the other day some one posted about the front fenders on how everyone cuts them and before you know it an uncut front fender will be hard to find. It seems that time has come sooner than later. Good luck in your search, I will keep an eye open for ya.

Funny you say this because just the other day some one posted about the front fenders on how everyone cuts them and before you know it an uncut front fender will be hard to find. It seems that time has come sooner than later. Good luck in your search, I will keep an eye open for ya.
Yea that was I asking about cut fenders. I decided against it. Just couldn't do it.

Thanks for looking guys, although I missed the one on E-bay. I must admit that I'm one of the ones that will cut fenders, no problem, but having said that I will also admit that I would have never suspected that Yamaha would cut parts production this fast...
Live and learn.

TORKER.

9 years ago the last blaster was produced...

And i dont think they use these exact fenders on anything else, they dont need to keep making them