New to the forum and to blaster

The current build cost him around $900. That includes the cost of the bike. Not to shabby. Should be all put together tomorrow.

I see you have the nerfs on the backside of the footpegs... Is there a reason for that? Looks about half an inch from the tire..

Looks good otherwise! I:I

Gonna do stock plastics?

The front tires will hit the nerf bars if you bolt them to the front. We had to do it on another bike too. Also they are 22" rear tires so they are closer than normal.

The front tires will hit the nerf bars if you bolt them to the front. We had to do it on another bike too. Also they are 22" rear tires so they are closer than normal.

Yeah what he said! Herp Stock plastics (cut up and painted) except for the hood. Wanting to get some 20"s for the rear

Looks good. Hard to believe it was done on that budget, but with hard work and the time you show that it can be done.. Nice job guys. How is she running ?

Still waiting for case saver from Occonnor racing to put the chain and front sprocket on. Fires up first kick! Should be here tomorrow,little tweaking to do. Can't wait! She should rip!

looks like a totally different bike.. 100 times better looking but that bolt kit is what sets it off..lol.. lil fine tuning on yours and mikes and put my slow turd together.. then were off so you can break another tie rod.. the penny pit will really pop with some decals..

definitely try out those mudlite tires first and if you don't like them we go 20's and 18's.. Don't have to buy any. or if you like 22's but not that tread I think we have those scorpions mike took off the blue one.. we don't like the look but supposedly they grip well enough to buck you off the back.. gets it

That "Turd" motor should be back from KOR tomorrow. Do a couple heat cycles and it will be good to go. Wear the gopro so you can see yourself getting bucked off of that rocket!

Looks good. Hard to believe it was done on that budget, but with hard work and the time you show that it can be done.. Nice job guys. How is she running ?

I was surprised when i saw that too, but if i had a neighbor like any of you, i think parts would be readily available, and wifes has enough parts to build one im sure...

Give it up to Wifes for getting this guy going!

Yeah well I can't take all the credit. Woodrow Wilson and I have been splitting everything for a while now. Those parts were half his too. We hooked money pit up though. He has a tusk skid plate going on there too :)

Yea man these guys are great! We all got each others backs and in the words of Alan....

" You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there… there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought “wait a second, could it be?” And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine.”

About sums it up.