New replacement carb

OneIed

Mar 24, 2015
Brewster, NY
Where and what to buy? Preferably with TORS delete already done. I have a 2003 pretty much stock. Open air box with complete Toomey B1 exhaust. One of my float bowl screws is stripped and would like to replace my carb. I already did the TORS delete on my stock carb so I have the longer throttle cable. If the carb you suggests doesn't come with the appropriate jets can I reuse mine?

Thanks in advance
Rob

yes but it most likely doesn't come with the jets, needle or slide you will need

you would also need to get a bigger intake manifold and modify the connection to the air box

if you go with a vm 26 or vm 28 carb you wouldn't need to modify the airbox or a new intake manifold

yes but it most likely doesn't come with the jets, needle or slide you will need

you would also need to get a bigger intake manifold and modify the connection to the air box

if you go with a vm 26 or vm 28 carb you wouldn't need to modify the airbox or a new intake manifold

So a VM 26 or VM 28 will be a direct bolt on? Which size do you suggest? What is the stock size? If the main and pilot are different sizes then I'm using can I just swap mine out?

yes vm26 and vm28 are direct bolt on and you do not have to modify the intake connection or intake manifold.
vm28 would be better for your Toomey pipe and im not really sure about the jets but I know the slides are NOT compatible.

I would recommend a Keihin 28mm pwk . You can find good used ones off ebay for $75-100 . They are stock carbs. off of newer YZ 85's...RM 85's and KX 85's dirtbikes . You will need to re-jet and get a JJH needle for it to work on your blaster . Or find another stock carb in good shape