new project!

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
Well I picked up my new project today. Its a 2001 660 raptor. Paid $200 bucks...I:I ok the bad haha the motor is comptley apart. The second gear shift for is bent. He took the motor apart to fix it and lost intrest. So it pretty much a rolling frame right now. But he gave me everything plus more to fix it!!! Full gasket kit,jets,3 sets of front tires,full skid plates so mu more Ill post pics tomarro..

grd1.gif

OK well heres the pics. Today i went though the box that the motor is in and put alot of stuff in plastic baggies. everything seemed to be there. so now im in the market for a trans to but in it so i can put her back together. my plans are maybe paint the fram lime green and get all black plastics. The guy still has some parts he is cleaning out his garage and shed and still finding stuff.I:I Set of newer piggy back front shocks,rear paddle tires,brake pad and more!!!!!!The starter clutch was redone last year, and also the rear shock was rebuilt.
well here she is!!!I:I
Picture629.jpg

Picture630.jpg

Picture631.jpg

Picture632.jpg

yea good luck man, i bought a blaster in pieces and everyday i find something thats missing lol just about got everything now tho hope it all works out for ya!!

really good deal. You could put alot of that stuff on ebay and probably make some serious money if you wanted too