New Plastics

CBlakeNS

May 10, 2015
What is the best place to buy new plastics? 02 Yamaha Blaster. Picked it up and want to re- do it and make it look right.

Or - has anyone had any success really cleaning and plasti dipping old plastics?

The cheapest place I found plastics that included free shipping was ebay. I compared several companies that supply them and they were more money. Factory direct was even more. As for plast-i-dip, I haven't done it myself but a least one on here has. Not sure how well it holds up. Paint doesn't hold up for to long.

rustoleum acrylic enamel )( get u grey scotch pad found at home depot go over your plastics real good while dry it will be hazy when done right after that use hot water to clean no soap , then get u some denatured alcohol wipe all the plastics down , then use rustoleum acrylic enamel x2 coverage , lay your base coat about 6 to 7 coats let cure for about 3 to 4 days above 70 f then use rustoleum acrylic enamel x2 coverage clear coat about 5 coats should set u up then let cure for a couple of days and u are good to go

i just started mine last week just added clear coat today

Attachments

• SAM_0461.JPG
    SAM_0461.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 380
  • SAM_0462.JPG
    SAM_0462.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 366