New member here...

dibs on that extra silencer !!!!!!!!
pm me a price if your serious about selling

and sounds like your familiar with all the pipes, and seeing the "coupling bend" of it hanging on the wall looks like it will couple to my f7 header ???? < thoughts ???
the only ones i know of that are different are the old "adjustable lrd" like i have on my sons bike and that one fmf pipe

The pipe and silencers are all CPI.. I have decided to part it out so if your interested id do $300 shipped for the pipe and silencers! Ill post up a list in the for sale section later on today... HWD, Hollywood Dirt Productions used to be a stand up guy who was in my opinion the best Blaster engine builder out there at the time.. He started going through a divorce at the peak of his business in like 01-02 and just fell off of the planet. He had a lot of guys engines and parts when he took that fall and nobody got their stuff back!

What was the deal with that? I had Marc do my work in 04? Always seemed like a class act to me. I also heard he had divorce issues, but a whole line of other stuff. What was the deal with your engine? You were like his #1 fan over at Bluetraxx and BHQ. I:I

Do you by chance have any of his contact info? Id really like to speak to him:)

Yea, I do, but I believe it's his shop stuff and I don't think he has his shop anymore. Don't you have it? You had your engine done by him quite a few times and were like his biggest fan over on Bluetraxx and BHQ. I:I

What happened between you and him. Couldn't you just take him to court and get the engine back?