New member from Va.

Blaster Tripp

Apr 15, 2014
Dinwiddie, Virginia
Hey everyone. Im not very new just never posted anything before so i figured this would be the best place to start so people would no a little about myself before i get into all my blaster troubles lol. so im 26 and all my life wanted to have my own 4 wheeler to ride instead of somebody else's so by time i was 25 i had extra cash to get me something. i always liked blasters and ended up coming across one for sale....a 2001 great looking nice riding blaster that had been bored some and was super fast for 1500 bucks. 15 min after i brought it home a friend went down the driveway out of sight....to come back pushing. Turns out i paid for someone elses problem and the bottom end was shot. completely locked up. So i got another parts blaster with a bottom end and lots of other parts that aren't in too great of shape. In the long run i ended up back stock....but i love my blaster and this forum. I have vforce 4 reeds and some kinda really old DG exhaust that i cant find out anything about. I have big plans for my blaster but need yall to help me make them happen cuz all i know is what i read on here and here only...best advice from great blaster master minds. Thanks, Tripp

Welcom to the forum. As with any atv or dirtbike they require maintnance. Sounds like you have a good start. The best way to pick future mods would be telling us what type of riding you do and what your budget is.

Welcome man, everything you need to know is on here somewhere. If you can't find it someone will help you out tho. And since blaaster isn't here yet ....LEAKTEST!

Welcome to BF, where great folks steal my thunder.:D:D:D

By the way, I feel that you should leak test before you pull it apart!