new jeep

Oh yeah, people always love this pic...
Wheelin072008032.jpg

I hate mud, by the way...

well after looking at it some more today it needs a new bumper windshield front seats... and its pretty rusted out so im gonna do diamond plate all along the bottom both sides heres pics but hey its 200 bucks!

and the red chevy in the backrounds is my bro's he got a 6in lift but is waiting to find a solid front axle cause he wants it high.. and waiting on his 496 that should make 550hp and with a blower 750!than my junk haha
blasterrebuild001-6.jpg

blasterrebuild002-6.jpg

oh and stinkin theirs no snow... but this jeep is gonna be a 2 year project cause itll cost some dough aha

radiators are about 120ish, not bad. Should do water pump while you're at it, and thermostat.

What size lift and tires on the Cherokee?? Those don't look like 35s! Shouldn't take much money or time to get that thing wheeling!! Make sure he swaps out the Dana 35 rear axle for an 8.25 from a 96 or newer XJ or a Dana 44 from a 87-89 XJ. Or, you can get rear discs if you swap in an 8.8 from a 95 or newer exploder. Grab one with 4.10s and regear the front too. Just have to weld on spring perches and get an adapter for the drive shaft.

Yeah, you need to put a solid axle in the pickup if you want to lift it...or wheel it. Not that hard if you can weld and fabricate.

4in lift not sure of tires but now i got a guy that wants to trade a 91 suzuki sidekick for my dirtbike... ill lift it and put some tires

if a radiators that cheap i might just buy one... if i get this sidekick my mom said she thinks he said lift kit so ill use it on some trails :)

man i gotta try and get my bro to sell this too me but i couldnt get it to sart today theirs some electric shutoff safety thing below the wheel what is it?

well for the time being itll be a wheler cause im 14 so ill drive it around fields :) when im like 15 1/2 im gonna do the windshield and stuff so its road worthy