New guy here, just bought 03 Blaster

bman13

Dec 22, 2012
Hello all - new to the blaster world. Looking forward to asking a ton of "help" questions. Lmao. Anyone around nw burbs IL?

Welcome. Be sure to use the search feature for any questions before posting about it. Dont want people getting mad.

Lmao, for sure. I've been around the block before.

but I never understood why people are such d-bags when someone posts a similar question in a new thread. Who cares, life is too short to be an Internet troll...

don't worry about it. we all know the search function here isn't always the easiest thing to use. but we do appreciate you doing your homework

Welcome. Be sure to use the search feature for any questions before posting about it. Dont want people getting mad.

You got that right..
I'm also new to the forum lol, getting help with a few things on my blaster(01).
So far has been very helpful, learning a lot.

Welcome!!! Lets see some pics of that blaster!!!

Made several attempts to upload some pics of her and this ridiculously expensive MAC is just giving me issues. Everything else is plug and play. You'd think this POS would just do everything for me. LOL. I'll them up here eventually.

Made several attempts to upload some pics of her and this ridiculously expensive MAC is just giving me issues. Everything else is plug and play. You'd think this POS would just do everything for me. LOL. I'll them up here eventually.

Try photo bucket. .