New from missouri, New blaster!!!

idpfattys

Aug 30, 2009
hey everyone whats up, The reason for me joining this site is i recently just purchased a new blaster, You guys are going to hate me when you hear about this deal. I just purchased a 2006, yes 2006 for only $100, I pretty much just stole it from this kid. The plastic is pretty beat up it needs a rear grab bar, a silencer, and the spark plug wires, also needs a new piston. After i bought it, i took it to the car wash and spent $8 on quarters cleaning it up! The plastic is beat up but as for the frame/a arms/engine/swingarm/ all the paint looks bran new! The reason he sold me the quad for so cheap is he locked up the motor, He diddent have any money to fix it, So one day he just offered it to me for $100 and i instantly bought it. I already took the motor apart everything is good just needs a new piston. i left the atv world about 5 months ago and upgraded to a cbr600rr but ive owned many quads in the past. If anyone here is selling The spark plug wires, silencer, or rear grab bar let me know please Thanks. O and dont worry the quad is not stolen I diddent get a title but Hes a good friend and he bought it from the dealer used 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for the welcome, Nice looking quads, I live near Kansas city btw ive been to deepwater and chadwick but mostly ride around here on my land or friends.

Welcome to the site. When you get it looking the way you want it you need to take it to St. Joe State Park im tired of being the only one there on a blaster.

Welcome. This is a great site man. I've just joined recently and I'm addicted haha.