New found love

ChrisZx7

May 15, 2012
Rochester, Ny
After buying this blaster pretty beat, my only intention was to ride it. After blowing top end it sat, and sat, and sat some more. I fought with myself many weeks on dumping money into it and making it an awesome machine. Knowing my habits on projects, and the amount of money i put into them (2k over budget on streetbike build), i couldn't get myself to put money into a 'little 200cc'.

After much reading, and a few laughs at me about calling it a 'small machine' i decided to do it. Reading about KOR mods and increasing the power, taking to Ken on phone, really got me to go ahead and do it. Now that im already in, i couldn't be happier. Seeing it sit in garage painted, and being put together, my wallet and paypal account getting emptied day by day. Im in love. I can't wait to finish and start another one for my g/f.

ahhhh, the addiction has hit hard. !

The one im doing now?

Ken is gonna rebuild crank, port n polish, head mod.

Other than that, just some little upgrades, new bumper, nerfs, 400ex shock, banshee axle, FMF pipe, bigger carb, Sicivic airbox.

Bbbbaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaahhhaahhaahaaa. You really think that ALL you will be doing to it ?:D

The one im doing now?

Ken is gonna rebuild crank, port n polish, head mod.

Other than that, just some little upgrades, new bumper, nerfs, 400ex shock, banshee axle, FMF pipe, bigger carb, Sicivic airbox.

Did you get the bigger carb? What kind? My uncle just said to put a bigger carb on my 2001..The float currently needs to be cleaned.