New Carburetor?

Your getting there.just Make sure to follow all directions for removing tors. Or you could have problems.
Aren’t the tors disconnected if that wire is not connected anywhere?
no. that wire needs to be jumped,as soon as I get home ill take pics.
so the side that is a connector needs to be plugged back in and then the other side that are cut need to be jumped?

So what are those wires going to? Man I’m confused because if both ends of my wires are disconnected why do they need to be jumped? I’m jumping them into themselves but there is nothing connected on the other end.

the tors had a plug on it,i removed that plug entirely (both sides) so that the tors could be removed and then I was just left with the two wires (that were on the opposite side of the plug) that ran to the front..those are the two wires I jumped. I believe on is black and the other is brown and yellow
So what are those wires going to? Man I’m confused because if both ends of my wires are disconnected why do they need to be jumped? I’m jumping them into themselves but there is nothing connected on the other end.
I thought mine were disconnected too but there was a split in the line ,that cable splits many ways and it runs back to the brain and to the throttle. so to eliminate it it needs to be jumped to complete the path.,

whats the exact problem your having?

the tors had a plug on it,i removed that plug entirely (both sides) so that the tors could be removed and then I was just left with the two wires (that were on the opposite side of the plug) that ran to the front..those are the two wires I jumped. I believe on is black and the other is brown and yellow

I thought mine were disconnected too but there was a split in the line ,that cable splits many ways and it runs back to the brain and to the throttle. so to eliminate it it needs to be jumped to complete the path.,

whats the exact problem your having?
The problem I’m having is after getting on it like riding it hard for a second or two and then coming to a stop it wants to stall out. It doesn’t idle right At all. I haven’t tapped the idle screw yet. Do you know the size off hand?

The problem I’m having is after getting on it like riding it hard for a second or two and then coming to a stop it wants to stall out. It doesn’t idle right At all. I haven’t tapped the idle screw yet. Do you know the size off hand?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078Y79FZQ/?tag=jyj356j5-20

heres a video to follow,,make sure you tap the carb on the choke side... and be sure to grind down the carb like mentioned.

Reactions: Enzo

heres a video to follow,,make sure you tap the carb on the choke side... and be sure to grind down the carb like mentioned.

7B8D283E-FD6B-4707-AF04-74C133CD63CA.jpeg
7B8D283E-FD6B-4707-AF04-74C133CD63CA.jpeg

see the idle screw spot? It has been blocked by some black stuff

I would get e carb rebuild kit and use the choke,,and remove that black sh*t to see whats covered and if u can still drill,then perfect.

I would get e carb rebuild kit and use the choke,,and remove that black sh*t to see whats covered and if u can still drill,then perfect.
Removed the black stuff. It had been shaved down and threaded. I bought a idle screw and the screw was to small for the hole.