New AFCO Shocks

JoshHockey95

Oct 22, 2010
Western PA
I got a set of AFCO front shocks for the blasty from eBay for $115. They are dual stage shocks. I know they make great suspension parts for dirt track cars so hopefully these should be the same. I read a few articals for the same shocks but for different quads and one guy said he liked them better than his works.

blaster front shocks - eBay (item 160557200090 end time Mar-16-11 09:16:21 PDT)

Anyone have experience with these or know about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy says they will be here saturday so I'll add that to my list of stuff to do before TriCountyATV on sunday. Have to paint front bumper and front rims. Install front hydros. Fab up 03 hood and Plastic Renew the hood and rear fenders. Plus I'm working till 4 saturday and don't have the quad or parts at my house until tommrow I should have it at my house by 4. Gonna be a long saturday..

i run them on my car in my SIG good shocks those kinda look like one off of other dirt track cars they probly are cause you can buy the in all shapes and size for the race cars
and they are SO easy to rebuild

helped put them on looks like they will be pretty good. previous owner had bushings made so they arent originally for blaster. but they are a touch longer than stock. seem way better than stock and banshee. def worth $100

Well I WILL ride with these tommrow and jump a bit. I wanted to do it tonite but i screwed up the threads on a tie rod end trying to get it out of the spindle while installing my new hydro stuff so tommrow after work gonna rush to dealer and pay a million dollars for 2 bolts and 4 washers for front brake lines, a tie rod end, and tie rod end bolt then try and get it on and brakes bled to get a ride in before dark. If not I'll try them out sunday at tricounty ATV

You need a tie rod end? I've got one out in the shop you can have for the cost of the ride. It won't be there for Sunday obviously, but it's yours if you want it. Just have to say if the one you need is standard thread or reverse...

You need a tie rod end? I've got one out in the shop you can have for the cost of the ride. It won't be there for Sunday obviously, but it's yours if you want it. Just have to say if the one you need is standard thread or reverse...

Thanks for the offer but I need it for sunday and I have to pick some stuff up tommrow anyhow.

nice score on those shocks... where you located? we can meet up and do some rippin sometime. tri county is only about a 15 minute ride for me.