Need jetting range

Clip also move one towards the top. Or was i supposed to go down?

You never did answer me if i was right about top and bottom...

You are right. Moving the clip towards the bottom (tapered end) richens it. This is because when you lower the clip you are actually raising the needle. The end is tapered allowing more fuel to pass by as it's raised. Make sense?

Yeh, it always confused me when you say "lower the clip" and you are really lifting the needle lol...

So blaaster said 320, 330 good with 32:1 mix?

Other than changing pipe, is your set-up same as when you started this thread? Did it idle good, what is pilot jet?

You could have two identical set-ups sitting right next to each other and they might tune differently, which is why only a range can be given. Start rich and work your way down.

Who ever you take advice from, the only sure fire way to know if the jetting is correct is to plug chop.

Remember that no 2 motors are the same, what works for me may not nessesarily work for you.

Other than changing pipe, is your set-up same as when you started this thread? Did it idle good, what is pilot jet?

You could have two identical set-ups sitting right next to each other and they might tune differently, which is why only a range can be given. Start rich and work your way down.

And now i will have porting, head mod, and mixing at 32:1

Who ever you take advice from, the only sure fire way to know if the jetting is correct is to plug chop.

Remember that no 2 motors are the same, what works for me may not nessesarily work for you.

I know none will be the same, but what jet should i start with? a #330?

I want to be safer with the first tank maybe #340 and switch to #330 on the second, plug shop at #330 on second or third tank

I want to be safer with the first tank maybe #340 and switch to #330 on the second, plug shop at #330 on second or third tank

If you are talking break in procedure, then you will not be giving it any more than 3/4 throttle for 2 tanks.

Bearing in mind that at 3/4 throttle you will never be wholly on the main jet circuit, so the choice of jet is unimportant, both #330 and #340 will supply enough fuel to the needle at 3/4 throttle.

Plug chop after the second tank, if you are concerned start with the #340 and work back.