Need help! Driving me nuts!

I'm getting confused , plug chops can't be done in neutral. I understand that if you can't get it to move then one can't be done. I thought the issue was it bogged out at 3/4 throttle though and you were getting no power band? If you can't even get it to move than you have bigger issues than your main jet.

Not gonna go back and read but are you sure TORS is disabled properly ? You're getting a strong blue spark? Your flywheel key isn't sheared ?

Reactions: Awk08
I can't tonight man. No reason to get rude.
Partly true, however, if asked a question, an answer is the best way to go about it. You have proven the parts store don't know diddly. NGK come in yellow/white box, not black. Maybe E3?

i know i am being rude:(
just trying to up your ambitions on fixing this:eek:
sorry man much respect for you trying/caring about your ride...speedy:confused:

:D :cool:

Partly true, however, if asked a question, an answer is the best way to go about it. You have proven the parts store don't know diddly. NGK come in yellow/white box, not black. Maybe E3?

:D :cool:
It was a NGK and in a black box man. I'll take a pic of the box when I go to the garage

NGK v power give me this!

image.jpg

NI

Oh okay and no man I haven't its driving me nuts man. I put a good plug in it and now it bogs worse. Idk what to do.
Couldn't tell ya, I'm on here looking for information for my new blaster. Changed oil and whole bowl of metal flakes came out ;) yay, then I found it got chain whacked and it was leaking trans oil. Then I found out that it's not good to run it without a lid. I'm all stressed out now