Need help! Driving me nuts!

the stock one is black and long it runs from crank case alllll the way to the front!
alright guys it is building good compression, I tested and the seal isn't bad water did nothing at all, engine has no leaks, and its on all factory settings and it still won't hit the power band.

What do you mean by its building good compression ? Was this a compression test or a leak test ? How long did it hold pressure for and at what psi?

the stock one is black and long it runs from crank case alllll the way to the front!
alright guys it is building good compression, I tested and the seal isn't bad water did nothing at all, engine has no leaks, and its on all factory settings and it still won't hit the power band.
What do you mean by its building good compression ? Was this a compression test or a leak test ? How long did it hold pressure for and at what psi?
I've done both tests. No leaks and compression was a 142 psi

So I talked to a friend who has built many blasters and banshees and he told me with no airleaks or low compression he said I need to up my pilot jet? Will this fix the problem where it won't hit power and and bogs 3/4 to full throttle?

i think you do need a friend to figure it out.
you are 15 years old...every bit of info on a blaster can be found on this websiteo_O
show us some pics of this troubled blaster know!!!!
YOU want us to help you but you still have not answered my question wtf up with that??
WHAT IS YOUR PLUG NGK B8ES???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
SERIOUSLY STOP

and if you ar 15 years old how do you have a licence or permit for a CHEVY TRUCK????????

No you're pilot jet controls your idle. Have you done a full throttle plug chop to determine you are not too rich on your main jet?
I did full throttle in neutral as I can't get it in gear and move it it bogs then stalls. Its black. Plug is wet and black. Main jet is 230, pilot is 32.5, air screw is 1 3/4 turn, and needle is middle clip or stock.

i think you do need a friend to figure it out.
you are 15 years old...every bit of info on a blaster can be found on this websiteo_O
show us some pics of this troubled blaster know!!!!
YOU want us to help you but you still have not answered my question wtf up with that??
WHAT IS YOUR PLUG NGK B8ES???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
SERIOUSLY STOP

and if you ar 15 years old how do you have a licence or permit for a CHEVY TRUCK????????
I don't I have a learners. I worked since 12 to get my truck so just because I'm young don't discriminate. Plug is pictured a few things back. Please don't ride me over working on a fourwheeler at 15. My father was pulling engines from trucks at 9 and 10 years old

Is the carb flooding, have you set the float height and/or cleaned the needle and seat to see if it stop The fuel flow when the float is raised.

I don't I have a learners. I worked since 12 to get my truck so just because I'm young don't discriminate. Plug is pictured a few things back. Please don't ride me over working on a fourwheeler at 15. My father was pulling engines from trucks at 9 and 10 years old

still no answer on plug type????
the pic dont show specs.
im sorry but if you cant answer a simple question
then how can ANY OF US HELP YOU

WRONG.............
WTF DOES ADVANCE AUTO KNOW ABOUT A YAMAHA BLASTER?????
OH WAIT YOU CANT ANSWER THAT...sorry buddy but im going to get you fired up in the right way..much respect:p:p
wat.jpg

get off your cell phone and read it..........................
till then im done im sure others will read through 3 pgs OF HOW YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT,until then im done man peace&chicken grease....when you can get of your cell phone and read a plug then i can help you...OH WAIT there is other willing to talk to you???

sorry for being HARD on you you but i think it is worth it :):rolleyes:

get off your cell phone and read it..........................
till then im done im sure others will read through 3 pgs OF HOW YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT,iut im done man peace&chicken grease....when you can get of your cell phone and read a plug then i can help you...OH WAIT there is other willing to talk to you???
I can't tonight man. No reason to get rude.

Reactions: speedyslyder
Tru
i know i am being rude:(
just trying to up your ambitions on fixing this:eek:
sorry man much respect for you trying/caring about your ride...speedy:confused:
Trust me man. I want it fixed so bad. Can't be no more ambitious. I just don't have the money to pay a shop to do it so I'm trying to self solve