My weekend scares

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
Okay so this weekend I went to my cabin riding with my cousin and his friend they are like 21-22 so I was hard core riding and any ways I was screwing around climbing hills and cat walking up them. Well after about the 15 time I thought I would give it more gas and so I did and zipp there went the front end I jumped off the back and gripped the handle bars like no other and had the blaster at about a 120degree angle. So need less to say my cousin comes flying up on our polaris slams the brake and helps me push it down. Then there was another time I was bring up the rear and we were in a woop section on the trail I was in about 4th gear wide open. I caught a woop wrong and kicked the rear end up and well I saw my headlight before I pulled myself back on my seat then to make matters worse my knee hit the handlebar and turned my handlebars to the left. The last story I have I is when my cousins friend and I were doing donuts and I caught and edge and went on two wheels I was on two wheels enough to where I had to jump off.

Ya want to hear the funny thing I can ride all weekend not get hurt but the first full day I am home I slam my hand in a suburban door and it has the chance of being broke.

Ya doc said if it hurts into next week come back in and we will take more x-rays and see whats wrong. So rite now I am hoping nothing is wrong because tennis starts tomorrow.

i know it hurts when you slam your hand in a car door. i did that once when i was meetin some people to get a bite to eat. i have a bad habbit of closing the door from the top. well i was in my jacked up s10 and i had locked the doors had the keys in one hand and closed the door from the top with the other. well my fingers got slammed in the door and it latched so from the pain i had dropped the keys. now im standin there cussing with one hand locked in the door and tryin to get my keys but cant reach em. this nice old couple helped me out tho. and yes it broke 3 of my fingers.