My Traxxas E-Maxx

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
so i pretty much neglected thid thing for a long time because i got my quad, and just dident have the money or time anymore, but since im selling my quad, im starting to get back into it a little. thought i just share some pics and specs I:I

some vids non r with the brushless system tho :(

Traxxas E-Maxx the first waterproof version

proline body
integrity bumper
integrity MSR-4 piggy back shocks with rezzies and dual rate
Traxxas hurricane tires and wheels
Panther paddle tires
integrity full body skid plates
2 speed manual tranny
Traxxas wheelie bar
2.4GHZ traxxas radio
venom fail safe
hobbyking 150A constant/1080A Burst brushless ESC Programable
Turnigy Trackstar 2560KV 6 Pole Brushless Motor
Integy Motor Heat Sink and Fan
2 Turnigy 2 Cell 5000mAh 40-50C Hardcase Lipo batteries ran in series ( 14.8V)

this little bugger is FAST!!!! i would say around 60mph it i ramp up the esc and motor to max acceleration, and timing. if i ran 2 3's in series (22.4V) and max settings and esc and motor and bigger pinion gear and different body, it would probs hit 80-100mph. (it has the power to reach that on its own power because of 2 speed tranny)

the motor and esc are so powerful that if i turn up the accleration and timing, as soon as i pull that trigger, it would rip and tear its self appart and probs not go anywhere so im a little scared to do that lol

the motor and esc auctally gave off so much noise and emf, that i had to upgrade from the regular radio to the 2.4. it was only able to drive 10' away from me without out going all baserk and taking off or reversing, steering, shifting. lol auctaly i might be able to measure the emf with my phone...
im setting it up for road use mostly because i dont live anywhere around woods, or dirt, but im planning on new batteries (probs same ones if not then 2 3 cells), new body, and new tires (traxxas talons).

i need a new front diff, and new tires since mine are completly falling appart and peeling lol

i cant get pics up now, because my internet is still screwey because of Sandy, but i will as soon as i can

Last edited by a moderator:
so i pretty much neglected thid thing for a long time because i got my quad, and just dident have the money or time anymore, but since im selling my quad, im starting to get back into it a little. thought i just share some pics and specs I:I

Traxxas E-Maxx the first waterproof version

proline body
integrity bumper
integrity MSR-4 piggy back shocks with rezzies and dual rate
Traxxas hurricane tires and wheels
Panther paddle tires
integrity full body skid plates
2 speed manual tranny
Traxxas wheelie bar
2.4GHZ traxxas radio
venom fail safe
hobbyking 150A constant/1080A Burst brushless ESC Programable
Turnigy Trackstar 2560KV 6 Pole Brushless Motor
Integy Motor Heat Sink and Fan
2 Turnigy 2 Cell 5000mAh 40-50C Hardcase Lipo batteries ran in series ( 14.8V)

this little bugger is FAST!!!! i would say around 60 it i ramp up the esc and motor to max acceleration, and timing. if i ran 2 6's in series (22.4V) and max settings and esc and motor and bigger pinion gear and different body, it would probs hit 80-100mph. (it has the power to reach that on its own power because of 2 speed tranny)

i cant get pics up now, because my internet is still screwey because of Sandy, but i will as soon as i can

i used to have the exact same rc car then i had a 2.5 tmaxx then i got the 3.3 one it came out now i have a xtm big bore has one of the biggest motors you can get for the scale befor you move to the weedwacker motors fun little things but i want a electric one again

i used to have the exact same rc car then i had a 2.5 tmaxx then i got the 3.3 one it came out now i have a xtm big bore has one of the biggest motors you can get for the scale befor you move to the weedwacker motors fun little things but i want a electric one again

i use to have a nitro stampede pro.15 that i upgraded to a 2.5r and when it was wet outside, i could just slap the gas and it would just sit and spin the tires... lol i use to drift that thing so much when the ground was wet it was so much fun.. it went about 45-50mph ish

my maxx was a LOT faster then that thing, but the stampede was more fun I:I i like nitro but it was to expansive at $40+ a gallon. electric is faster and cheaper :D

i use to have a nitro stampede pro.15 that i upgraded to a 2.5r and when it was wet outside, i could just slap the gas and it would just sit and spin the tires... lol i use to drift that thing so much when the ground was wet it was so much fun.. it went about 45-50mph ish

my maxx was a LOT faster then that thing, but the stampede was more fun I:I i like nitro but it was to expansive at $40+ a gallon. electric is faster and cheaper :D
this one i have now is a .28 and gas a gallon here is 20:O u paid alot for that i run the good stuff in it i dont trust the other stuff nitro is fun but electric is easier and faster i want the new traxxes slash pro its 4wd electric its awsome my uncle has it

PICS!
I almost bought an emaxx, but got a Stampede instead.
Pro-Line Hummer Lid, LRD Rims and Speedcontrol/Fail Safe. Thing rips. Trying to find pictures...

Nice!!!! Nice list of mods also.Dually loves some rc vehicles.I have a few.lol Now all you need is a 6ft ramp to have lots of fun.I:I

didn't really think there was rc guys on here I got the jato 3.3 it hauls ass and I love it but damn the nitro is expensive ill take some vids of it when I take it out again, I have custom bodies for it with running led tail lights and headlights and inside body LEDs that run off of a battery. rpm a arms a few sets of tires upgraded muffler I got a few bucks into mine too, also got 2 helos I got to fix crashed me both lol got the parts for them but I got so many other projects goin on haven't had the time.

didn't really think there was rc guys on here I got the jato 3.3 it hauls ass and I love it but damn the nitro is expensive ill take some vids of it when I take it out again, I have custom bodies for it with running led tail lights and headlights and inside body LEDs that run off of a battery. rpm a arms a few sets of tires upgraded muffler I got a few bucks into mine too, also got 2 helos I got to fix crashed me both lol got the parts for them but I got so many other projects goin on haven't had the time.

nice man thats aweosme!!!! ive always wanted to drive a jato

Nice car bro I have 2 stadium trucks
Traxxas rustler Vxl
Rpm a-arms
Alluminum shocks and sprins
Rpm caster locks
Integy steering block
Rpm wheelie bar
Rpm motor cover
Carbon fiber chassis
Rpm bumper much more
Waterproof