my sh*tty quad i want a new one!!!!

sorry for flipping i just get pissed when i c the kids get brand new raptor 700 SE's and sh*t for no reason!
like i look at my blaster and im happy i have it its the best gift iv ever gotton
a blown up rusted 03 blaster seems better than what most kids have so i love it.. if it wasnt given to me my mom probably wouldnt allow me to buy one... even though it took me 5 months to fix and get moving it was all worth it even tho now month 7 of me having it it has broken again!
and this time its bad
bentframefront.jpg

bentframe.jpg

go get a 300ex or w e u want just dont call my blaster a peice of sh*t i hear it enough from everyone around me.

bring it blasterracer im going to pa on vacation this year anyways pinky will screw you bike up it can own a crf250r it hauls major ass plus i dont like the new bodys on the 03's and newer and a 300ex cant beat a blaster everybody knows that but their a better track bike with the suspension and face it 2 stroke riding is over

Maybe the suspension is better, but that wont matter if your quad doesn't have the balls to win the race anyway. And 2 stroke ridding is far from over.

blaster551 2 stroke riding ain't over! they still race them, ride them, hell banshees are at dunes,they are still making 2 stroke dirtbikes, and people are still allowed to sell a 2 stroke but the companies can manfatuar them anymore.

yea man your nuts thats quad is mint.. i think its prolly a simple problem and no offense but you prolly jus dont no enogh about them. get it looked at that quad looks good man.

2-stroke riding will never end you are crazy people will never forget the greatness of a 2-stroke sound nd power. 4-strokes now days have more power but its just not the same.

naw i got the new motor to put in it only took me like an hour to put it in wow it pulls much quicker then the old one

true yz are fast but from your mod list u havent put much into the motor.thats were the hp and speed come from not how wide it is or from the nerfs.stroke it out or big bore..lots u can do