My ride

What area ya from. Im from around Green Bay,,,, your name on the pic looks familiar. Like Ive seen it on a enclose trailer in the valley..

Go figure. I live in South Chase, maybe that is why you seem familiar. How old are you,, not in school are you. Im 35.

ha yeah i'm still stuck in school and i'm 15 yrs old.. nice to see alot of wisconsin riders on this forum

I just went out to Kewaunee atv park today. They had a hare scramble out there. There was only 1 two stroke out there and it was a sweet sounding Blaster. I helped the kid from rolling backward down the hill.

yeah thats what a real person would do some people just let you roll down the hill when they could help save ur ass

There were some people there just watching but didnt want to help, mainly women watching their significant other.

If you mean my Blaster, it was complete, I stripped it down to the frame and sandblasted it. Painted every piece so far. The plastic was green and white. Lots of work goes into doing this. Especially when you have to do it when your wife goes to bed,, haha

Got the motor in it and running today. sounds nice with the Procircuit pipe and stock silencer. Just need to fine tune the jetting, not sure what to go with...