My ride today

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
Hey guys/gals, I went riding today with a few of my buddies...learned a few things as well..

1) Dont hit trees
2) Mud pits are much deeper than they a appear,

/ \
l
l
l
I saw what "appeared" as a mud puddle, I soon found out that it was more like a mud pool.... I made it two feet and was above my front tires in mud. Lmao, thank god for tow straps. I didnt even have to get off my bike.
though the riding was good, the only thing was my idle screw backed out a little every couple hours... experienced my first set of sand whopps, and kept going over them every chance i had.

anyone else care to tell a story or two?

first ride on my blaster the day after i got it..

#1 no studs on ice sucks!!! its fun for about 5 minutes..
#2 watch out for tree branches.. they tend to knock visors off helmets
#3 check your fuel level before leaving the trailer..

came around a corner in 4th banged on it hit 5th sideways around a corner.. let off to look back to see where the wife was .. than the fearser bing bing bign bing buhh buh bi bo.... silence........ thought oh crap smoked the motor on my first ride... nope ran outta gas!!
1.5 mile tow back to the truck

my first ride i raced my blaster against a shee
done about 40 mph into a tree and threw myself over the handlebars lol
all i broke was the tie rods

hhaha my first ride i was doing jumps and established that the blaster suspension isnt that great

my first ride i was going through 3 foot deep water mud holes with my blaster and almost bald tires...hand to site back almost on the grab bar and it would truck right though..i dont no why yall always have problems with mudd??.....i guess down here in virginia were used to mudd? lol

i was bone dry.. it was already on the reserve side lol..

todays ride.. got lots of funny looks.. lots of snow and sleet today.. went riding in town to a friends house.. almsot 2 miles there.. on city streets.. figured if seen a cop.. he has to be able to catch me!! i fear no yard or sidewalk... keep in mine im 25 years old.. hadda try out the holeshots..

FYI... holeshots FTW when it comes to snow roosts!! launched snow better than my kenda viper a/t's

the first time I rode my brand new 00' blaster,it rolled sideways like 3 or 4 times down a coal hill!I was still learning how to use the clutch and was in too high of a gear.Only the fenders got scratched!!