my new dirtbike

Jabes

Nov 1, 2007
PA
www.optimaservices.com
i blew the rings on my blaster so while im waiting for parts and stuff i picked up a 04 crf100f for $900 runs nice heres a few pics

DSCN9317.jpg

DSCN9318.jpg

Last edited:
nice bike man, the new crf150r are sick to my freind got an 07 it rips for a 4 stroke 150 it might be faster than the crf150f but there both nice bikes thats a preety good deal for an 04..sweet

I have a 1996 XR100r and it runs pretty good, I like those bikes but the hell with the 4 stroke. We had to set that thing in time when we got it, ahhh man, I'll just stick to 2-stroke lol.

i hate the F versions.. but the 150r is soo sick. I:I
about the only 4 stroke under 250cc's i would ever own

nice bike jabes. I love your garden quad stuff scattered all over it lol, those atc's are mad fun i may be getting a yamaha Tri-z 250 soon

lol damn tri-z 250s are rare around me

yeah they are sort of rare round me too but not as rare as the honda 250r lol, also they can go for dirt cheap and theres lots of parts. I was thinking about buying one and rebuilding it but as i'm rebuilding and painting my blaster this winter i think i will get a good working one I:I

My dad just sold a 1983 Kawasaki KLT200(Or duckster, really not sure which it was) for $50 this morning. Couldnt get it to fire and the ignition unit was $300 for it.