my new "atv" haha

sick yo!!! looks awesome! I:I

thanks scoobs!

my plans have already changed after riding the bike around for a few days lol

not going chrome anymore and on the fence with the extension now too, it came with adjustable 6" extension blocks for the swingarm i may try thta and see if i like it when im ready. first thing first proper oil change is needed right away people are stupid and you never know what they were running in it. gunna get plates and registration tomorrow then my licsence when i have time :)

ill update this thread with pics once i put all these parts on and have it looking nice and clean and raised back up some. talk about fun im very happy with it

Ive been looking at one of these for sale on my drive to work for awhile. Its pretty sexy and i need a gas saver for work and such.

Have fun with it i know around here its a free poon ticket at the bar, just dont drink and drive;) club soda ftw!!!

the newer well tuned, geared 600s run right with the 1s up until well over 100. after that is when the superbikes will pull away. a good running 600 is more than enough for a thrill.
sounds like you like it...lol some people are weird.

guess ill do an update on the 6. got alot done so far pc'ed sets and stuff black, billet shorty levers, cut the ridiculous pipe in half and re-riveted it, smoked the turn signals, 10k hids hi and los (not pictured) led integrated tailight, raised the front and back up, gator skin f+r seats, black windscreen, racing no key gas cap, and popped on a K&N filter. this thing is a BLAST learing how to turn it is a rush! pics are in the shade but she shines in the sun

enjoy :)

vgt3b.jpg

20p3edi.jpg

2gspl49.jpg

1zplkt4.jpg