Graydon pipe and silencer
UNI filter
Stock carb
JN middle
NJ stock P6
Pilot 32.5 1.5 turns
MJ 360
Alt approx 1200
The guy I bought it from blew it up with a non Mikuni 320 MJ and stock air box with K&N no porting and who knows what else was wrong, (paper base gasket!)

main sounds a little large, what did a plug chop tell you ?

I'm @ 1800'+, graydon/trinity/ct pipe <(all the same back then) stock carb, KOR work and CFM box/Uni
back when I ran that combo.....a 330 main and that was probably slightly rich.

I'm very close to the same setup as you, and elevations are close (1000-1300 ft here)

With the F7 pipe, I was running 330 main, 32.5 pilot, air screw varied but usually 1 to 3/4s' of a turn out. Needle clip 4th slot.

My bike has always liked the needle a little richer.

That 360 main should feel blubbering rich, but would be a safe place to start plug chopping.

Good Luck!

I am in agreeance with Awk and Dirty that the #360 could be somewhat rich.

Time to do a plug chop to confirm the jetting!

I aIso have/had the same setup. UntiI I changed carbs I was at 320 main with stock carb with stock bore.

main sounds a little large, what did a plug chop tell you ?

I'm @ 1800'+, graydon/trinity/ct pipe <(all the same back then) stock carb, KOR work and CFM box/Uni
back when I ran that combo.....a 330 main and that was probably slightly rich.
Like I said I the guy was running a 320 and blew it up and it looked lean and he had no porting and stock air box with K&N and a paper base gasket, so who knows what all his problems were. I was just waning to start a little rich and work down. I suppose that's a little to large, mayb put a 340 in

If you have not performed a leak test to see if the engine is airtight, it may pay to do so as if the engine is leaky you will chase your tail all over the place when you try to find the correct jet!

You said it looked lean, so I will ask the same question as Awk08 did, what did the plug chop tell you?