My gf's sexy graphics.. lol

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
Check out these sick ass graphics my girlfriend had made for her raptor 350, there "mandy" which was created by the playboy cartoon artist dean yeagle. They look really good cause its an 05' se grey and black so it really brings the colors togather rather than it being kinda 2 tone. Pretty pricey and took a while to put them on being there was 20 peices but shes really happy with them. I:I Let me know what you think

28s8tow.jpg

sides
2ufrnsp.jpg

rears
25s6fjn.jpg

front
2ewd4s8.jpg

2s1pzdi.jpg

still have to drill out those gay warning things too.

ill be having a chick on my graphic also...when i sit down it will look like shes...blowin me...lol the gf isnt to happy about it. haha

I came into this thread thinking I was going to see a bunch of nasty pink crap.....but I am really impressed. I wouldnt rock them, but they look damn good on her bike I would say!

awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks guys. took us a good 3 hours to put on, it goes on like tint only its super thick sh*t and its really strong

man those look sweet jess.. i really like the ghost looking ones..

thanks dude. we had no idea the black/grey was going to match so perfectly when she bought them, it all worked out great. we sent the seller a pic and now the company is begging her for these pics to put on there website...