My freshly painted frame

Sum0n3

Oct 7, 2008
Will be covered by black plastics..

IMAGE_101.jpg

IMAGE_102.jpg

Thanks! I really have no idea what brand it is, as it came with the quad when I got it. I didn't notice any marking on it either.

I agree, if it's custom made then it was an excellent job. I actually thought that if was stock until now.. Never really took a close look at a stock blaster.

I was going for some used 96 model plastics. Do you have a link for the race plastics? I assume they're on the pricey side..

The dude I'm supposed to get them from said it was off a 96, so i'm riding on his word. The kits at project blaster seem to be sold out. Do you have a link for the ebay ones?

Edit: Actually they're not sold out. A bit pricey tho as I only paid twice as much for the quad..

ya man i know what you mean. you may want to double check with the guy about the plastics. he may have painted them, and then you really dont know what kind of condition they are in.

i cant find them on ebay right now. i wish i could. if i come accross them im get you the link. you can also look for black plastics at rocky mt atv, or other sites like that. i know rocky mt offers free shipping on all orders over 100.00