my first atv

foxracingyamaha

Sep 23, 2009
south kansas city , missouri

hey everybody ,
I'm new to the site. I bought my first atv ( blaster , of course. ) about 4 months ago. I have it all apart and I just got done repainting the frame. I don't have any pictures yet but , as soon as I can take pictures I will show everyone. I found this site by looking up blasters. This site is awesome and everyone is definitely very nice here. I am registered on a couple of other sites ( mx bikes. ) and there are some pretty rude people there. Any ways , I love the site and I look forward to finding friends on here! I live in Missouri.
IDK what else to type , so I will leave it at this.
So , HEY TO EVERYONE! WHAT'S UP?! :p

thanks everybody!
245stroker , I love your blaster. it's awesome! I was going to get the exact same bumper but , I haven't decided which one I like better. I'm not too fond of DG bumpers. I also love your decal set. I want the same set for my atv! Your blue plastic set is the racing style , isn't it?!?! That's aslo the same one that I want! Are those elka shocks you have? I have stock shocks , which are horrible... I can barely ride and after I get off of the atv I can barely walk lol. It's that bad! If anybody has any aftermarket parts for sale , let me know. I am looking for a set of rims? I have read that I need banshee rims to have a matching set on my blaster? Is this true? They say I need a set of banshee hubs? If anyone knows , let me know. and thanks for the welcome : )

if u r going to get banshee rims then u need banshee hubs. the good thing is that the banshee hubs interchangeable with the blaster hubs

Welcome to the forum.!! Ya this is my first ATV too.. I never knew what a blaster was till i bought one that was beat to death and i been slowly building it up.. Now i love this machine.. Welcome and look forward to seeing your progress of your build.