My dog is hardcore

Yeah i dont particularly like the fact that my dog is a atv freek she wont leave it alone any time i get on something with a motor be it a car, a bike or a quad shes jumping on it ive almost run her over lol lol i couldnt picture a cat on a quad thats scary=))

I f*cking hate 95% of cats! Yeah my dogs are retarded, I have two boxers, Mother, and daughter. Alllll they do is chase me around the drive way, fast f*ckers too! The mother can keep up with me throughout my whole drive way route. The daughter I'm sure, could keep up with me through 4th. (needless to say, younger, stronger, more agile.) I wonder why they bark at it anyway, does it hurt their ears? or do they think we are getting hurt?

when i got my blaster running my dog was diagnosed with lymphoma cancer in his lungs, 2 months later we put him down. He was always afraid of the noise though, we are proll getting a rotty/shepard mix his name is elvis :0D

I have a dog that will ride on anything with me, my blaster, the utility quads we have, she used to ride on my 1981 honda 125 pos dirtbike, one time she jumped on the backseat of a 50cc aprilia scooter (2 stroke of course) and we rode a few miles up and down the road