My Dads little scare

yamaha blaster

Jun 15, 2008
Michigan
So the title pretty much explains it; yesterday my dad went to pick up our new tractor for plowing snow and, on his way home he caugt a patch of ice and the trailer went ride. When he caught the patch of ice the trailer slide sideways and then caught a dry patch on the road caught grip, then went up in the air. When he look in the mirror he saw the trailer hit and then he say the bottom of the tractor, it ripped the wood apart and the rear of the trailer and, also off a fender.

glad the tractor was okay lol but man the weather has been so bad lately with the snow and ice. i was on my way home from NH and there was an 8 car pile up with 2 cars upside down!

Ya, he said he had to let off the gas and couldn't touch the brakes because then it would have came around and smacked the side of the truck. The thing is though, the hole back end of the truck on the tail gate is all scratched, and this is my soon to be truck in about a year in a half. Oh well its a truck; they take a beating rite. =(

Ya we had a big snow storm a couple fridays ago and then it rained and froze after that so the roads in places are like a sheet of ice.