My Current Ride

regal81455

Dec 26, 2007
Here are the links to my current Blaster...

and my project blaster...

the look im shooting for...

and the old lady's chinquad...

nice blaster-- know that silver skull with the metallic type flame? thats what i ahve on both sides of my gas tank, they are Lethal Threat decals, they kick ass!

thats right!!! thats exactly what they are, i saw them at autozone and thought they would make a good quad sticker!!

how do you like your magura clutch..the new diamond national race motor on the floor pic has one on it...i haven't used it yet? just wondering

i have razr's that i usually run but not while there's snow on the ground...anyways they aren't any heavier than the razr's that i can tell from the ol' arm scale....

i want to see more pictures of the regal...is that a t type?

that is so gnarly good luck and you can find those taurus v2 fronts over at Project Blaster - www.projectblaster.com - The most badass high-performance Blaster business in the world. under body... incase you didnt know umm looks good and is that an aftermarket frame or what because i took my blaster apart and my frame looks alot different..

0118082233a.jpg

Crusty-

Thanks for the info on the PB site that's actually where I got the pic from. And yes that's where I'll be getting the hood too. Anyways, Ive had no problems with the air filter yet, I just air it out from the inside when Im done riding.

Dave-

Yes, its a 1981 T-Type but it no longer has the turbo because those years of turbos were terrible. Now it has a 70 Stage 1 Buick 462cid ( approx. 525hp ) and some other goodies throughout. Still not finished with it but getting close!! I will post some pics tonight after I get home from work...

man thats a nice bike what kind of paint and seat cover ois that because i want to do something like that on my project

i bought'em off fleabay!! i believe they are carlisle?! not at home right now to check though so...