my blaster wnt start. help! i love my blaster

the rod will shake back and forth a lil bit when i jiggle it. i can get the crank the budge. it's locked up somehow and somewhere in that engine. the piston has black stuff on top of it. i didnt find any metal shavings on top of the crank. but i cant do anything to get it move. if it's the bearings can i just replace them? or do i have to replace the entire crank assembly?

and how do i remove the tors system from the carberator? the wires are already cut. is theere anyway i can bypass the tors system with my throttle without having to change or replace the carberator?

you can run whatever mix you would like. I am just saying there is no way n hell that i will run anything less than 32:1.

on rockymountainatv.com you can find tors elemenation kits for around 40-50 bux. you get a new cap and cable so that bulky tors ins't in the way any more

pull your clutch cover and see if there is something in there binding the engine up. check out the oil when you drain it too, to see if there are metal shavings in there.