my blaster with +4 swingarm installed

caseywoods5

Jul 18, 2010
Mc Roberts, Kentucky
here are a few pics after i finished putting on my +4 swinger from '98BlasterBoy. he said it is one from strokedtater.

also i wish i could have gotten pics and stuff,,,, me, my granny, my aunt and uncle, my niece, and a few friends went riding at my granny's in leslie county. we went 90 miles and my blaster was COVERED in mud! i wanted to get pics so bad but my granny didn't take her camera and i didn't have my phone on me. what do you guys think of my blaster with the +4 swinger on it? i put it on after i hauled it back to the house and washed it I:I

@04blasterboy, thanks alot man i appreciate that, you have a very nice blaster as well.
@79 bronco, thanks bro :D i've put too much into my little money pit already haha i just can't stop wanting more! i've got the modbug i'm afraid

here are a few pics after i finished putting on my +4 swinger from '98BlasterBoy. he said it is one from strokedtater.

also i wish i could have gotten pics and stuff,,,, me, my granny, my aunt and uncle, my niece, and a few friends went riding at my granny's in leslie county. we went 90 miles and my blaster was COVERED in mud! i wanted to get pics so bad but my granny didn't take her camera and i didn't have my phone on me. what do you guys think of my blaster with the +4 swinger on it? i put it on after i hauled it back to the house and washed it I:I

looks good man! that is like a classic tater swinger there. i had done that one about 8 years ago.. it is one of the originals.i sold it to a somewhat local guy about 4 years ago..then i actually saw it for sale on a local website from a different guy about a year ago. the somehow blasterboy ebded up with it. it sure is getting its share of use. it is built a little different than im currently doing them, but built well though, as they still are.

I:I

looks good man! that is like a classic tater swinger there. i had done that one about 8 years ago.. it is one of the originals.i sold it to a somewhat local guy about 4 years ago..then i actually saw it for sale on a local website from a different guy about a year ago. the somehow blasterboy ebded up with it. it sure is getting its share of use. it is built a little different than im currently doing them, but built well though, as they still are.

I:I

well good to know it's got experience then haha, only thing a little off on it is the shock bolt hole... the holes are too big but the way the pin goes in it fits tight, sort of like they're crooked but the shock isn't moving around any or causing any trouble so i'm going to try leaving it and if it leaves trouble i got some washers the same size as the pin to weld to the swinger. overall great job though i love it I:I

well good to know it's got experience then haha, only thing a little off on it is the shock bolt hole... the holes are too big but the way the pin goes in it fits tight, sort of like they're crooked but the shock isn't moving around any or causing any trouble so i'm going to try leaving it and if it leaves trouble i got some washers the same size as the pin to weld to the swinger. overall great job though i love it I:I

i guess thats not too bad after 8 years and however many different owners.

thanks.

no problem :D would welding washers on there work or no?

yes it would. if there is room i would weld 4 total on it. 2 on outsides of mount and 2 on the insides. that would be the best fix as long as there is room for them and it doesnt make it too wide or narrow.

i know for a fact i have room for 2 but that's a tight fit, i might have to try finding a longer pin :x got any ideas or should i just use 2? and on inside or outside if only 2?

i know for a fact i have room for 2 but that's a tight fit, i might have to try finding a longer pin :x got any ideas or should i just use 2? and on inside or outside if only 2?

doesnt really matter..inside would be fine if you got the room.

@89blasty thanks bub i appreciate that
@SalM thanks
@StrokedTater244 alright i can definitely put some on the inside, but i doubt i'd be able to fit 2 on the outside, pin is just too short.