My blaster and banshee

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
well finally got my blaster fixed so i took it a little spin out in the snow tonightI:I
cousin crashed the banshee so it doesnt have a front bumper or tie rod just now
p.s sorry about the bad quality of pics i took them on my cellphone after going out on it
Image017.jpg

Shee is quite muddy just now we sorta dug up an entire field with just raw banshee power I:I
Image016.jpg

My lovechild:
Image015.jpg

No problem! How you liking the kendas?

there actually excellent for my style of riding, alot of grip even when i was in snow-laden field tonight, they werent ripping up the grass and spinning. Although ill have to get them to the track and push them to the limitI:I
id reccomend them so far

Ill let you know exactly. Power and torque, WOW! Its crazy! I havent been totally on the trails yet, because theres about 6 inches of snow still on the trails, and its way to cold! As for being top heavy, yes they are, BUT you barely notice. When you hit a jump, just lean back and tap the throttle, and it just soars through the air :) Its everything i expected plus some. I love it!

Ill let you know exactly. Power and torque, WOW! Its crazy! I havent been totally on the trails yet, because theres about 6 inches of snow still on the trails, and its way to cold! As for being top heavy, yes they are, BUT you barely notice. When you hit a jump, just lean back and tap the throttle, and it just soars through the air :) Its everything i expected plus some. I love it!

sounds beast,and its never too cold its -2 right now lol just rap up warmI:Iand you'd probably not notice as your hanging on for dear life its that fastI:Imy cuz is thinking of buying one but hes just bought a subaru so that'll stop him from buying one and demolishing my blaster

Lol. Yeah true about the cold. The only problem is my one-way starter went. Its a common problem so while thats coming soon, i cant ride it. =( Ill have to get some vids up of it. its a beast!

hey scottish blaster can u take a clsoe up picture of ur front hood? because i want to cut mine like that