My BF bro Whitty21

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
After much bugging by PM, I have his paypal.Alex90 gave me the idea. I decided to donate because he's working hard on this build with a tight budget like I'm doing. He got jammed up with a unforeseen customs charge on a motor. A real kick in the ass in my opinion. I decided on my own to donate a little money in hopes other will fallow. I am NOT asking anyone to donate. That opion is yours. There's people on here that's helped my and I'm trying to show my respect by trying to help others. Everyone have a great day.

Thanks to everyone that helped.
The funds have been raised and he got his motor. Build on buddy. Thanks to all that helped out. I want to thank awk. He's the one that showed me by example ,what this forum is about.

Last edited:
no man, one, at this rate i will own customs by then lol, and i will never take money from a kid, i knoe u are tight for cash to begin with, the thought is more then enough

what difference does 5-10 bux mean lol i should have a shee within a few weeks so i dont mind missin somthing on the z450 lol

all these americans helping out a canuck.... you better not be giving them national hockey secrets... we still gotta kick their ass at the world juniors you know..