My 2006 Yamaha blaster i bought for only $100 !!!!!

DUde why sell it? You got a bad ass quad at a bad ass price.. You aint gonna make enough off it to buy something badder... Keep it, it will last forever.!! Nice find..

For those of you looking for frot hydraulics for the older blasters keep in mind you need to change the spindles and a-arms to bolt them up. You can use newer blaster,banshee,warrior or raptor a-arms. They all bolt up. The reason you have to change the a-arm is because of the angle they sit. The older blaster spindle has a different angle they sit at. You could bolt the spindles up I believe with the older spindles, but you would have so much positive camber that you could never correct it. I mean way too much.(Rediculous)

For those of you looking for frot hydraulics for the older blasters keep in mind you need to change the spindles and a-arms to bolt them up. You can use newer blaster,banshee,warrior or raptor a-arms. They all bolt up. The reason you have to change the a-arm is because of the angle they sit. The older blaster spindle has a different angle then the newer spindles. You could bolt the spindles up I believe with the older a-arms, but you would have so much positive camber that you could never correct it. I mean way too much.(Rediculous)
For those of you looking for front hydraulics for the older blasters keep in mind you need to change the spindles and a-arms to bolt them up. You can use newer blaster,banshee,warrior or raptor a-arms. They all bolt up. The reason you have to change the a-arm is because of the angle the spindle sits. The older blaster spindle has a different angle then the newer spindles. You could bolt the spindles up I believe with the older a-arms, but you would have so much positive camber that you could never correct it. I mean way too much.(Rediculous)[/ I had too change a few things I typed it too fast the first time. Try reading it now. It should make sense.