my 150$$ money pit

im not exactly sure where im going with this now...ill let you know as soon as i get it out. ive been trying to order a ton of different sh*t the last couple days and im stretchin the buget this week, especially after i found out what pc cost. it'll be real soon. i dont mean to keep puttin it off, i def want it done and im sorry about that

well, the zinc parts are done...ill have pictures up tonight of how they look. i think i got raped though...dude charged 75.00 for like a handful of bolts along with rotor backing plates. when i dropped them off, another customer told me he payed 60.00 for two 5 gallon buckets full of nuts and bolts and what not

well, the zinc parts are done...ill have pictures up tonight of how they look. i think i got raped though...dude charged 75.00 for like a handful of bolts along with rotor backing plates. when i dropped them off, another customer told me he payed 60.00 for two 5 gallon buckets full of nuts and bolts and what not

wow did that come with vasoline lmao

nope, i had to supply that as well. some of the paint from the kid that spray painted the f*cking thing was still on the heads, its like a big industrial shop that zincs, never going there again i can tell you that. place is called williams finishing in livonia michigan.

im about to install these burgards, there brand new, they dont come with dust caps just like rubber seals...shoujld i grease them ??? annd if so what should i use? something that will last

sorry for the lack of progress, but you can t do much without bolts...heres some pics off everything so far

1589t9l.jpg

2irme69.jpg

vg4ff9.jpg

I have the old stock dust caps, but those a arms would barely fit in the boxes,...theres no way those would fit. i had to fight those frickin things in there

black widow...check

its on the backburner right now....i am def gonna rebuild it as soon as i get the extra time to start tearing it apart, while its apart im gonna powdercoat it to match everything as well so.... plus with xmas comin, i might wait till after