Mudd mans Place!

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
To start the day, the family took a ATV saftey course, as I want to put insurance on the quads, I have them titled and registered, On top of all the money I have in them decided to insure them also, as you are suppose to legally do that anyhow.

So after we did the safety course, decided to stop at Chevymuddman's house seein as we were just about 10 miles away, and ity was his Birthday! It's just a beautiful site - woods a far as you can see. Lots of places to ride and all virgin territory, so it's you make trails as you go. I love to do that. If i had to guess it's about 300+ acres for trails!

He has got a great family and some awesome dogs/puppies. Didn't take the camera with me on the ride, but when we got back to the house, i snapped a few pics. There is a huge lake, (gonna be fishin that next time!) but can't wait to go back and make some nice trails for riding. Some one was doing some loggin and I thought I was up AWK mountain as some of the terrain is the same.

Thanks TJ! Has a nice little ride! See ya soon.

His one pooch wanted in the pic! behind the dog is the trail to the woods
mudd-mans-cribtrails-(1).jpg

The lake through the trees-
mudd-mans-cribtrails-(3).jpg

The creek and the road we came in on, great place to drag!
mudd-mans-cribtrails-(2).jpg

This is the beginning of the trails to the woods down by the dog house another nice 3-4th gear run!
mudd-mans-cribtrails-(4).jpg

Had a great time today with my dad and TJ. alota nice terrian for makin new trails we need a couple of guys to come up with there utility's or Blast's doesn't matter and help us cause one we make trails it gonna be a SICK! ass place to ride like my dad said if we had to guess we'd have to say that theres at least 300+ acers of nothin but woods soon to be trails! so come up guys and GRIP IT AND RIP IT!!! I:I

thanks TJ for a great couple of hrs. of good riddin one hell of a day for it to!

sounds like a good time, and that actually is the same mountain range as here