Moose Racing TORS eliminator

Fast6hand

Oct 10, 2013
West Palm Beach
Does anybody have one? Is there any specific way of adjusting it. It's kinda weird that the 45 degree bend just sits inside the other tube. It's doesn't thread or anything. Also it makes the throttle a little bit tougher to push in. Is there any trick to these?

does someone have a link to this moose kit ?

cause if it's anything like the mikuni 45* fitting i used on my keihin, throw that chit out, IMO

Just a follow up.
I installed my moose TORS removal kit with the 45 degree bend. It seems to work fine. I adjusted it at the throttle lever before I put the filter boot on so I could see the slide through the carb. To make sure it was all the way down. If the adjuster at the throttle lever is out too far you will want to adjust at the straight portion at the carb So that you will still have adjustment at the throttle lever. I adjusted it so that it had the recommended play at the throttle lever while the slide was all the way down and once that was achieved I tightened it down to the carb. I think the reason the 45 degree piece is not threaded is so it can move when tightening down the carb cap And also so when you move the handle bars it doesn't bind up.

If I run into any issues with it once I've gone out riding I will update my post

Reactions: Awk08