might be racing this sat.

Honestly a lot of times racing is safer. You can see in front and behind you there isn't trees blocking everything (assuming you're mx racing), and as long as your not an a-hole about getting the holeshot you won't get hurt.

I wouldent be so sure....

racing can get really ruff when you have 5/10 riders on one section of track at the same time

Oh I deffinetly agree with that, but after a few laps when it spreads out and the kickass people take the front, and the worser people fall behind then the only thing to worry about is your bike breaking (off a jump or something) corners and landings. I mean riding in trails and xc racing is pretty freaking dangerous because you're weaving in and out of trees and sh*t and in trails there is sharp corners that you can't see around (kinda like when I crashed).

Oh I deffinetly agree with that, but after a few laps when it spreads out and the kickass people take the front, and the worser people fall behind then the only thing to worry about is your bike breaking (off a jump or something) corners and landings. I mean riding in trails and xc racing is pretty freaking dangerous because you're weaving in and out of trees and sh*t and in trails there is sharp corners that you can't see around (kinda like when I crashed).

yeah, I agree

XC racers are crazy lol

well i raced last night and i had the time of my life... my first heat in the blaster class i placed 5th out of 12 and in the 2nd heat in the 126-350 4 stroke class i came in 4th out of 12. The first main in the blaster class i placed 5th again them in the 250 4 stroke class i placed 4th again... what ya think

yes and no there was about 5 or so that had quite a few mods but then there was a few stockers... in the 350 class i had a 350 raptor beat but in the last lap in turn 4 i lost my spin and almost hit the wall then he past me... that raptor was all setup for flat track and i still almost beat em