might be racing this sat.

nice i want to race like even on a huge track but my parents said no its to dangerous....

You know... Speaking as a dad whos kids race I can empathize with your parents.. I rarely enjoy watching a race my kids are in... I am usually too worried/stressed out to enjoy the race.

Don't get me wrong I love that my kids race, but I am always worried about their safety 1st, and I find it hard to enjoy the race.

im putting a banshee axle on with hubs and 10in rims and 20in tires, and im taking a rachet strap and making the rear end lower... what ya think

man id go 8 inch rims with 18 inch tires, and forget the strap just adjust your preload so your ride height goes down

so il put the banshe axle on with blaster hubs with 18in scorpion tires with 8 in rims, any suggestions.?.

what ya think... o and im prob. getting a kill switch today or tom.

its just a one time thing that goes on once a year during the county fair but there is a lot of people that do it and put lots of money into it..

thats a good setup, the best setup going right now is the new hoosier soft rear tires and the razr cross fronts.

got my blaster ready to race... i have banshee hubs 10in rims and sum wore down tires. the banshee rims made the rear into a plus 2.5 and i got me a kill switch... what ya think

You know... Speaking as a dad whos kids race I can empathize with your parents.. I rarely enjoy watching a race my kids are in... I am usually too worried/stressed out to enjoy the race.

Don't get me wrong I love that my kids race, but I am always worried about their safety 1st, and I find it hard to enjoy the race.

Honestly a lot of times racing is safer. You can see in front and behind you there isn't trees blocking everything (assuming you're mx racing), and as long as your not an a-hole about getting the holeshot you won't get hurt.

Honestly a lot of times racing is safer. You can see in front and behind you there isn't trees blocking everything (assuming you're mx racing), and as long as your not an a-hole about getting the holeshot you won't get hurt.

lol i race xc though and he cant see me most of the track