micheal phelps

ya but u have to admit that f*cker can swim....i dont see anything wrong with smoking some herb....shiiiit our past presidents smoked/snorted dope and there was that one mayor of a city i believe out in NY(correct me if im worng) that got caught doing coke and was still allowed to be mayor......and anyone that went to or knows someone who went to schools/colleges around Ann Arbor, know pot and other drugs are the norm out there...sh*t i smoked with ann arbor cops at hash bash....

Okay no offense to you people that do smoke it but you a fricken retard. Do you have any clue how much crap you can get your self into by doing that crap.

As long as you're not a f*cking retard, and convinced easily by peerpressure, you won't get into anything. And that would be the point in my life where I check into rehab if I did!

ok so think about it, weed would make him WORSE..so imagine what hed swim like if he wasnt a stoner..like 98% of alaska..lol and 90% of new york

First he didnt "admit" to getting high. Some assclown at a party took a picture of him http://www.cctv.com/program/sportsscene/20090202/101775.shtml

Second besides the fact hes a 14 time gold medal winner he did something wrong (again)( busted for a DUI 4 years ago) and the youth of America get to see another here today gone tomorrow athlete be a half ass role model because of it. I cant blame the kid for wanting to get out and hang out with people but you cant do that when your in the spotlight as he found out why.

Third. Just going on the fact it is a glass bong you can only assume that he was smoking something tasty I:I and not something for a blunt :(. And that's Racer X's 2 cents worth on the topic =)). Legalize it and take that money and take care of the economy!!

no offense but the whole coffee thing is a myth, it was busted by mythbusters....i drink, and don't drive, but driving stoned is in fact worse, your reaction time is soooo f*cked. i hit a deer when i was stoned....a long time ago