lrd pipe vids... + risers+ bumper..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
finsihed the lrd install, i needed a pipe spring, and seal up the flange...

also did my cheap bar riser.. and painted the front bumper...

plastikote chrome bumper paint.. it aint chrome but damn it looks good for spray paint!!!!

**edit** will post pic of bumper after next vid uploads..

risers... ( dayum my tank cover its scratched up!!! )

Picture015.jpg

annnndddd lrd pipe vids!!!

Picture009.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

Picture010-1.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

didnt change jetting from the fmf for winter.. feels really good.. butn its also like 35 degrees out... sure ill have to drop 2 on the main for summer....

2 more vids coming...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn your tires going to be f**cked riding on the cement

You should practice getting to the balancing point while doing a wheelie,and learn brake control.

Damn your tires going to be f**cked riding on the cement

You should practice getting to the balancing point while doing a wheelie,and learn brake control.

im working on it man.... i got to adjust my wear brake it works but not as much as id like it to... wasnt really concerned with doing massive wheelies.. dont really have the room for it..

i got to see how the new pipe felt and piss off the neighbors lol

sounds good bro. that bumper does look good too.

thanks man.. paint was still wet when i took the pic..... so il see how it turned out dry.... its still sittin on the box in the garage drying.. ill prob throw it back on tommrow morning and get some current pics...

i should really start a build thread since iv done so much in so little time

last vid...

Picture012.flv video by 4cfed88 - Photobucket

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea it takes a bit,but it sounded great,im sure your neighbors are satisfied

Learn to ride a wheel slow first,then work on getting through the gears.

Yea it takes a bit,but it sounded great,im sure your neighbors are satisfied

Learn to ride a wheel slow first,then work on getting through the gears.

strangly i could only wheelie good on my 200x 3 wheeler.. i dont know what it was but i could wheelie great on it.. on the iceon the river.. could toss it up in 2st, shift to 2nd than 3rd than 4th and some tikmes 5th all on the rear wheels.... idk what it is with the blaster i just cant do it...

Glad you like the pipe and thanks for the fast payment. Nice doin business ya. I just bought another blaster today just for the engine, so soon I will have alot more stuff. ASR a-arms, hydro's, rims, yfz450 shocks etc......

I somehow thought blastys were faster than that lol. they don't just stand up when you hit the gas? it seems like you're going into 3rd thru most of the vids on that one strip so it goes quick I guess, just not stand up off the line power? I saw a vid of the guy riding one with porting and it looked like it was standing up on it's own power no pulling on the bar or leaning back...

if you listin im short shifting.. and mine is lifting the front tires on shifts.. all i have is lrd pipe, k&n filter and no air box...

kgibson.. thanks again!!!! fast shipping and pipe was exatly if not better than explained

sounds good dude.....you've got have some really cool neighbors, if no one gets pissed with all the riding u do in the parking lot lol

lol.. im notthe only one.. a guy with a yammy tri moto 200 rides around here all the time haulin ass threw the parking lot, no helmet, and goin threw the yards... another guy runs his piped street bike around the parkin lot in first....

honestly if they hate me i dont care lol... they should buy atvs and ride to

nice blaster man.im still tryin to learn how to do them wheelies. its hard to find the balance point .id ride in the parking lot to if i had one near me.lol

if you listin im short shifting..

trying to not make the maximum amount of sound out of it? LOL, sound like a more thoughtful person then all the others who ride there apparently lol

I:I I just wasn't sure if it was lack of power. sounds like a good port can add around 10hp so that's nothing to sneeze at specially when a stocker only has 18, and exhaust puts it probably from 20-25 that extra 10 must be retarded lol. watched the Flotek vid an was pretty impressed. looks good still, not trying to harp on the blaster. didn't look anything like the flotek vid was why it got my attention hope to see a vid of u opening that sucker up more I:I