LRD Info please

thats why I think you need a smaller carb. You just don't have enough done for that big of a carb. Have you tryed jetting a stock carb on your motor?

i've only had it for like 3 weeks. i've ran it on the trails once and it was fine, then we went to the beach and that's when i noticed all the issues. it didn't have the torque to spin the tires and get good traction in the sand.. also i'm running sand ghecko tires and from what i hear they aren't that great

this is the first 2 stroke i've owned as well

would a stock carb be too small for this engine? i could just get the stocker and re-jet it larger right? if i were to do that what size jet would you suggest?

maybe a 310 if you go bak ta a stock one..and also sand robs horespower...so you would go a lil slower in sand then ur use two

I agree with the "it's jetted LEAN"!, with the 12/40 gearing and Ghecko's it should be throwing you on your ASS!!!!!!
Try the stocker carb it might be better?, and 310 jeting may be lean too?, I ran a 390 in my 240 before I stroked it?

thats why I think you need a smaller carb. You just don't have enough done for that big of a carb. Have you tryed jetting a stock carb on your motor?

THE 34MM IS NOT TOO BIG. I WOULD SUJJEST CANNING THE PJ FOR A 35MM
AIR STRIKER. I RUN A PWK ON A STOCK TOPEND BLASTER NOW AND SHE SCREAMS. THATS THE ONE IN MY AVATAR. I HAVE TWO 244's THAT I RUN
38MM PWK's. BY THE END OF THIS WEEKEND I'LL HAVE MY 240 CT SONIC
TOGETHER AND I WILL BE PUTTING A 38 PWK ON IT ASWELL. THESE BLASTERS RUN ANYWHERE FROM LOW 5's TO HIGH 4's IN 300FT DRAGRACE.
THE 34MM WILL WORK FINE, BUY A HANDFULL OF JETS AND SPEND SOME TIME TESTING AND TUNING. YOU WONT GET IT ON THE FIRST TRY. IT MAY
TAKE 10 OR 15 COMBO'S BEFORE YOU HIT IT, JUST BE PATIENT, START
FAT AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN.

maybe a 310 if you go bak ta a stock one..and also sand robs horespower...so you would go a lil slower in sand then ur use two

yeah i know that. you have to be able to spin the tires to get better traction is what i was told and my poor bike couldn't even sand blast ppl when taking off...

i have a mikuni TM28 on my ATC 200S i could rob. i lost the idle screw though so i have to order a new one... $20 what a rip off for a fricken screw... but that should be better right?

thanks for all the info guys