Loooooookkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seen them and I would not buy them. How much luck do you think you will have finding just one to match ? If you install the mis matched ones , they Most likely feel like crap.

You slay me young man. You're going to blow your wad quicker than with a cheep hooker :eek: . By the time you buy two springs to match, couple of bushings, MAYBE rebuild both, Maybe revalve one (or both) you will be WAY more into it than a set that will be bolt and go. I saw those last night and once I looked close AND read the description I realized = junk.

You do deserve an "A" for effort. But all I can give is a little green I:I

You slay me young man. You're going to blow your wad quicker than with a cheep hooker :eek: . By the time you buy two springs to match, couple of bushings, MAYBE rebuild both, Maybe revalve one (or both) you will be WAY more into it than a set that will be bolt and go. I saw those last night and once I looked close AND read the description I realized = junk.

You do deserve an "A" for effort. But all I can give is a little green I:I

x2................I:I

You and me both. Only reason I haven't jumped on the ones that have popped up here on BF is they are to light for my use X(

Can't give you green, said I gotta spread the love :D

one side of your bike is gonna be doing one thiing, while the other is doing sumthin completely different

i'd pass