looks like exhaust heat shield but its not

smallz33

Apr 26, 2010
I think i seen one of these for sale on ebay it said oil pump guard or some thing it looks like a heat shield mounted on to a bar. I got my blaster tottaly disassembeled and not sure where this piece goes I cant find no bolt holes where it would evan go? Any one have any ideas?

also a rectangle shaped kind of gasket with three circle holes ? any idea where this goes i just cant seem to find anything these parts line up with

how can i add pictures by uploading not a url link? If icant figure it out ill upload to my photos

Look in my profile and picture album both of these things i mentioned are in there my bad.. Couldnt figure how to post them on this page

the rubber flap goes behind the tank and extends from the tank to the airbox. The snorkel goes thru the hole in the middle and the tank stand offs go thru the other 2. The other is the guard for the oil tank.

for the oil injector? i just cant find no where that it would screw into lol I had acan of bolts when i bought the blaster disassembled and theres still bolts left lolol