lookin into nerf bars..

price really isnt a issue.. sure id like to get something cheaper.. but i also dont want something im gonna have to repair or replace if i bend or brake them...
there are enough guys on here with nerfs im waiting for them to chime in on brands and strenght.. the ones on my buddys lt250r you can pretty much stand and jump on them

I like the tusk comp nerfs for the price.They are 1 1/8 I believe and when I bought them they surprised the hell out of me.I got a used set of ac's for another bike and honestly by looks the tusks are nicer.IMO

I was told Pro Armor nerfs from a 660 Raptor (fat pegs) will bolt up. They make the best nerfs, hands down. And if that's true, that's what I'll be doing.

Personally for me I have just read too many negative feedbacks on the Tusk brand for anything. Multiple different forums lots of different people all had the same to say about their products breaking from their clutches to their nerfs to their gas caps. I personally have only purchased their levers and haven't installed them yet but I can say that whatever the mold is that they are using is way outa shape. There are lots of jagged lines and shards from I guess where they broke the mold after molding them.

So I guess I would like to see others truely post up their experience with the Tusk line of products and describe to us how much abuse you did or did not put it through.

Money is just too tight to throw towards lowsy contructed items these days.

Personally for me I have just read too many negative feedbacks on the Tusk brand for anything. Multiple different forums lots of different people all had the same to say about their products breaking from their clutches to their nerfs to their gas caps. I personally have only purchased their levers and haven't installed them yet but I can say that whatever the mold is that they are using is way outa shape. There are lots of jagged lines and shards from I guess where they broke the mold after molding them.

So I guess I would like to see others truely post up their experience with the Tusk line of products and describe to us how much abuse you did or did not put it through.

Money is just too tight to throw towards lowsy contructed items these days.

I understand what you are saying but I have owned the Tusk nerfs for long enough and they have held up great so far.I don't know how anyone can mess up a gas cap.I mean it's billet aluminum,much stronger than stock.I run a Tusk cap also and like the look of it.As far as clutch kits I would not buy one I would just get a stock before there clutch kits.Any ways for the money I think they are well worth it,and I was even surprised when I first seen them.The set of AC's I got off Braap are cracked(which I will fix) so to me for the price difference you could get two sets for the price of the top name brands.

No matter which brand you choose the mounting hardware will be your weakest link. Get some bigger and stronger u bolts and fasteners. Or double up the hardware that fastens the nerfs to the frame. Should be able to match everything up at the local hardware store for a few bucks.