LOOK IMPORTANT!!!!!!$@#$%@#$&^@

this sh*t pisses me off!! this could ruin chances for kids!! they need to end this!! hell ill buy my son one with out adamn battery and il take the fenders off!! my son will have quads and dirt bikes

Thisis rediculis!! Let them learn to ride. It keeps them out of trouble and away from drugs and other sh*t. No wonder the world is like it is today. What the hell s going to come next???

exactly my son will have a quad and adirt bike one way or another!! my son loves quads and loves riding on mine and tearin it up with his power wheels quad!... this crap is ruinin so much!! who knows my son or members kids on here and other forums could be the next travis pastrana or jeremy megrath and this is killin that chance.. i signed the petition so did my wife and afew friends of mine

this is fu*king crazy, how the hell can they ban them, my mates little brother rides quads and soon a ktm 65 and i can tell you now he will be turning pro if they ban kids quads and bikes it will destroy the dreams of so many kids.

sorry if i sound dumb but how the hell do you get lead poisoning licking the battery??

f*ck the ban, the atv industry can find a loophole. from now on change the age limits on 50cc bikes to 16+ just like the big ones. so in the governments eyes all 50cc will be sold for adults and not kids, hell change the bikes name to a pit bike to make it look ligit. what you guys think?

I hope the dealerships throw them out to the public. That would be sweet
garbage picking for dirtbikes.I:I